Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Housework burn out!

Okay, so I normally complain that with working I don't have enough time to get all my housework done. Well guess what I am in "let's take a nap" mode already. It could be because I had no sleep last night. One of my dogs was having nightmares and kept waking up yelping and barking. Well he shares his kennel with out other dog Peter who was terrified that he was going to be eaten at any moment. He's just a little dachsund so I don't blame him. So we took him into our room and then Clayton (my son) woke up and then I had to get up at 5:15 to get my older son up and take him to school early for basketball practice. Never the less I did get a lot accomplished already but I am tired now and I don't feel terribly motivated. However the Christmas tree and other decorations are not going to put themselves away and I am so sick of looking at them! Bah Humbug! I've already moved on to Valentine's Day!

No comments: